over 2 years ago
How do you feel about the ambitions in the Transport theme of the plan?
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, to reduce your carbon emissions were you already taking any of the following actions?
• Using public transport more
Which transport actions should the Council and Transport for London prioritise to reduce carbon emissions in the Borough?
• Better cycle parking on streets
• Making it easier to walk and cycle
• Emissions based parking charges
• Attractive walking routes
• Segregated cycling lanes
• Better access to public transport
• 20mph limits on main roads
Add your like! More reaction types are coming soon.
• Walking more
• Encouraging electric vehicles
• Encouraging lower emissions from freight
• Cycling more
• Travelling less in general